1,Pure alive yeast product
2,enhance animal appetite and feed digestion and absorption ratio
3.decrease bacterial diarrhea
Descriptions of Fubon Active Feed Dry Yeast:
Fubon Active Feed Dry Yeast is a probiotic feed additive, produced by using a selected yeast strain of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, adding various nutrient substance and other growth factors, and adopting submerged aerobic fermentation and sterile processing to create the pure and viable yeast product. Active Feed Dry Yeast can enhance animal appetite and feed digestion and absorption ratio; decrease bacteria number in animal excreta and improve breeding environment; adjust microbial flora balance in intestines and stomach, accelerate beneficial bacteria reproduce, and decrease bacterial diarrhea.
Functions of Fubon Active Feed Dry Yeast:
1. Active Feed Dry Yeast can enhance animal's appetite and feed digestion as well as absorption ratio;
2. Active Feed Dry Yeast can decreased bacterial number in animal excreta and as a result can help improving breeding environment;
3. Active Feed Dry Yeast can adjusted microbial flora balance in animal's intestines and stomach, and as a result accelerated the reproduction of beneficial bacteria and decreased bacterial diarrhea.
Storage and Packaging of Fubon Active Feed Dry Yeast:
1. Store in a cool and dry place.
2. Packaging: 10KG carton with vacuum packing and 25KG paper bag with polyethylene liner.
3. Shelf life: 12 months from production date when stored in its original packaging.
Physical Characteristics of Fubon Active Feed Dry Yeast:
Light yellow to light brown yellow
Special yeast odor, no rotten or unpleasant smell
Without foreign substances
Guaranteed Analysis of Fubon Active Feed Dry Yeast: