Angel Vitamin D-enriched yeast, made by S. cerevisiae through special process of fermentation, enrichment and conversion, is a product with high content of vitamin D, the content of Vitamin D is up to 8000IU/g. It not only contains Vitamin D2, but also contains abundant of protein, minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients.
Vitamin D can improve calcium absorption and anti-rickets, so it is called vitamin of anti-rickets. In addition to this, recent study showed that heart disease, tumor, diabetes, high blood pressure, psychosis, etc, were closely related to the vitamin D deficiency. The content of vitamin D in usual foods is low, so vitamin D deficiency is widespread around the world. The general recommended daily intake of vitamin D is 400 IU (10μg).
1. Natural source of vitamin D, health and safe.
2. Rich in protein, B vitamins, minerals, etc
3. Fermented by special strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, amino acids composition is close to human physiological needs
1. Used in all kinds of foods as food ingredients, supplying vitamin D and other nutrients
2. Used as health food raw materials or pharmaceutical raw materials, to improve calcium absorption.
3. Used as vitamin D and protein fortified raw materials.