1. The yeast was selected from natural and high quality yeast strain, high purity and integrative fermentation.
2. Broad range of temperature, start fermentation promptly, ferment quickly, stably and throughly.
3. High flocculation after fermentation, prompt sedimentation, fresh and clean stucture, enhances the varietal aromas
1. Suitable fermentation temperature range 10~35°C
2. Sugsar to Alcohol conversion: 1% alcohol(v/v)/ 16.8(g /L)
3. Alcohol resistence: ≥18%(v/v)
4. Glycerol production: ≥6g/L
5. Low production of volatile acid
6. No production of sulphur dioxide and sulphur dihytrid
Angel Yeast Co., Ltd, founded in 1986, is a high-tech listed company dedicated to the research & development and mass production of yeast products and its derivatives. Upholding the motto of “Natural, Nutrient and Healthy”, the company commits itself to becoming a “large international and specialized yeast company”
Angel provides its natural, safe and high quality brewing yeast and technical services for the global market. The products undergo the strict control on the material and processing. The company provides the appropriate products and services for fuel ethanol, alcohol, wine, beer, and other distilling and brewing liquor, and develop the products or technical support to satisfy the unique requirements of customers.
Angel brewing and distilling products include: super alcohol active dry yeast, thermal-tolerant alcohol active dry yeast, active dry wine yeast, active dry brewer yeast, and sugar leaven.
It is high quality yeast strain, restraining wild yeast, good for most wines and fruit wines, especially apple, pear, strawberry, orange, waxberry, etc. producing balance and fragant aroma.
Prepare sugar water of 10 to 15 times the weight of yeast required (about 5% of sugar) or diluted grape juice (1/3 the grape juice and 2/3 water), adjust the temperature to 35 ~ 40 °C. Dissolve the yeast to be used in the prepare solution, standing about 15 minutes, then stir slowly for about 5 minutes, and then add the yeast solution mixture to the grape juice to be fermented and mix evenly
Storage and shelf life
store in low temperature and dry place, with the shelf life of 24 months