1. The yeast canenhance the aroma of the wine. The high active beta-glucosidase in it can release terpenes and other fruit flavors.
2. The yeast can start fermentation successfully in lower temperature (10-18 °C) in a short time; when the temperature exceeds 25 °C, it starts rapid fermentation.
3. It has less demand for nitrogen. It has good fermentation characteristics in clarified juice. Appropriate nutritional supplements can reduce the potential negative by-products and improve wine quality.
Characteristic of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast--BV121
1. Killer Property: with active killer property
2. Alcohol-resistant ability: ≥13% (v / v)
3. Volatile acids: ≤0.3g / L
4. Foam Production: low
5. Agglutination: good settling characteristics after fermentation
Angel Yeast Co., Ltd, founded in 1986, is a high-tech listed company dedicated to the research & development and mass production of yeast products and its derivatives. Upholding the motto of “Natural, Nutrient and Healthy”, the company commits itself to becoming a “large international and specialized yeast company”
Angel provides its natural, safe and high quality brewing yeast and technical services for the global market. The products undergo the strict control on the material and processing. The company provides the appropriate products and services for fuel ethanol, alcohol, wine, beer, and other distilling and brewing liquor, and develop the products or technical support to satisfy the unique requirements of customers.
Angel brewing and distilling products include: super alcohol active dry yeast, thermal-tolerant alcohol active dry yeast, active dry wine yeast, active dry brewer yeast, and sugar leaven.
Application of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast--BV121
The yeast can meet the requirements of low-temperature fermentation, and it is special yeastfor well-known white wine brewery with Riesling, Chardonnay, Semillon, and Sauvignon Blanc.
Usage of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast--BV121
Prepare sugar water of 10 to 15 times the weight of yeast required (about 5% of sugar) or diluted grape juice (1/3 the grape juice and 2/3 water), adjust the temperature to 35 ~ 40 °C. Dissolve the yeast to be used in the prepare solution, standing about 15 minutes, then stir slowly for about 5 minutes, and then add the yeast solution mixture to the grape juice to be fermented and mix evenly.
Storage and shelf life of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast--BV121
Store in low temperature and dry place, with the shelf life of 24 months.