Description of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast --RV002
1. The yeast was selected from natural and high quality yeast strain and ferment promptly, stably and thoroughly.
2. Good lixiviation for tannins and pigments, producing more amylose, good structure, balance and full flavour especially for red wines. Additional benefit to enhance the varietal aromas.
3. Good flocculation after fermentation, stable pigments, amino acid and wine come from antolyzed yeast haveenough benefit for lactic acid fermentation in Malolactic fermentation(MLF).
Characteristic of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast --RV002
1. Suitable fermentation temperature range: 10~30°C
2. Sugsar to Alcohol conversion: 16.8(g /L)/1% alcohol(v/v)
3. Alcohol resistence: ≥14%(v/v)
4. Glycerol production:≥8g/L
5. Low production of volatile acid
6. No production of bad by-products
7. Low foam formation
Angel Yeast Co., Ltd, founded in 1986, is a high-tech listed company dedicated to the research & development and mass production of yeast products and its derivatives. Upholding the motto of “Natural, Nutrient and Healthy”, the company commits itself to becoming a “large international and specialized yeast company”
Angel provides its natural, safe and high quality brewing yeast and technical services for the global market. The products undergo the strict control on the material and processing. The company provides the appropriate products and services for fuel ethanol, alcohol, wine, beer, and other distilling and brewing liquor, and develop the products or technical support to satisfy the unique requirements of customers.
Angel brewing and distilling products include: super alcohol active dry yeast, thermal-tolerant alcohol active dry yeast, active dry wine yeast, active dry brewer yeast, and sugar leaven.
Notes of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast --RV002
RA-3(saccharomyces bayanus) active dry wine yeast is high quality wine yeast strain, restraining wild yeast, good for reds and whites, especially Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet France, Cabernet Gernischt, Carignan, Pinot Noir, etc. best foraged red wines.