1. especially in the condition of low temperature and bad quality raw material
2. Natural, safe, and high quality
Description of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast--BV818
1. The yeast was selected from natural and high quality yeast strain, medium need for nutrition, rapidly propagation, start fermentation promptly.
2. Ferment stabley and thoroughly for high quality white wine, especially in the condition of low temperature and bad quality raw material.
3. High flocculation after fermentation, prompt sedimentation, avoid the loss of alcohol as much as possible
Characteristic of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast--BV818
1. Competitive advantage
2. Suitable fermentation across the range 8~32°C
3. Sugsar to Alcohol conversion: 16.8(g /L)/1% alcohol(v/v)
4. Alcohol resistence: ≥18%(v/v)
5. Glycerol production:≥6g/L
6. Low production of volatile acid
7. Good sulphur dioxide resistence ability
Angel Yeast Co., Ltd, founded in 1986, is a high-tech listed company dedicated to the research & development and mass production of yeast products and its derivatives. Upholding the motto of “Natural, Nutrient and Healthy”, the company commits itself to becoming a “large international and specialized yeast company”
Angel provides its natural, safe and high quality brewing yeast and technical services for the global market. The products undergo the strict control on the material and processing. The company provides the appropriate products and services for fuel ethanol, alcohol, wine, beer, and other distilling and brewing liquor, and develop the products or technical support to satisfy the unique requirements of customers.
Angel brewing and distilling products include: super alcohol active dry yeast, thermal-tolerant alcohol active dry yeast, active dry wine yeast, active dry brewer yeast, and sugar leaven.
Notes of Angel Active Dry Wine Yeast--BV818
BV818(saccharomyces bayanus) active dry wine yeast can ferment normally and stably even in low temperatue and high content of sulphur dioxide and nutrient material shortage, good for red and white wines and most other fruit wines, especially Italian Riesling, Chardonney, Chenin Blanc, Selillon,Traminer, Sauvignon Blanc, etc. Suitable for restarting stuck fermentations and secondary fermentaions of sparkling wine.