Angel alkaline protease is produced by Bacillus licheniformis fermentation. After dealing with the biological technology of extraction, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, freeze-drying or dusting, granulation and refining, finally we get the enzyme preparation.
1. The optimum reaction pH is 10.0, and stable in the range of 9.0-12.0
2. The optimum reaction temperature is 40-50℃ . 3. The alkaline protease which is no peculiar smell, efficient, and has better solubility and fluidity, is pale yellow powder or brown liquid.
Under a certain temperature, pH value and substrate concentration. Angel alkaline protease hydrolyze protain to peptone,polypeptide and amino acids.
1. Hydrolyze animal protein and plant protein.
. 2. Industrial production of detergent.
3. Industrial production of leather , silk and feed.
According to the different types of substrate and different substrate concentration, the dosage of Angel alkaline protease recommended is 1 ‰ - 3 ‰. To make the product combined with the substrate rapidly.it's recommended to dissolve it in processing water first and then add.
Activity : 10,0000u/g~20,0000u/g(Powder)
10,0000u/ml ~ 50,0000u/ml(Liquid)
Packing: 20 kg/buc
The product should be kept in a dry place under 25℃ and avoid direct sunlight. Shelf time: 12 months. The shelf time extends if store the enzyme below 10℃..
1. The enzyme preparation is a biological product which contains large amounts of protein. The dust may cause allergy when inhaled. Please take precautions to avoid direct contact withthe product.
2. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly withcopious amount of water. Seek medical advice if lung irritation occurs.
3. The neutral protease is a biological activity material, easily suppressived destructived by oxidant and heavy metal (Fe2+, Pb2+ ,Mg2+and so on), should avoid contact with them.