Angel Yeast Co., Ltd, founded in 1986, is a high-tech listed company dedicated to the research & development and mass production of yeast products, the company's Fubon brand of organic fertilizer. The product is the use of fermentation liquor from yeast prouduct by evaporation and spray drying, which is rich in a variety of nutrients and organic matter both of which are necessary for the crops, can not only be a raw material for other organic fertilizers but also be directly applied, and it is a natural pollution-free organic fertilizer.
1. Appearance: brown or grayish brown, liquid or powdery (easily absorbing moisture)
2. Nutrients: total nutrient (N + P2O5 + K2O) ≥ 10%, organic matter ≥45%, bio-Fulvic acid ≥20%,Contain sulfur, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, molybdenum, boron and other trace elements.
1. Kinds of nutrition and timely supply. Organic matter is rich in amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids and bio-fulvic acid, while it contains inorganic (N+P2O5+K2O) nutrients and calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, molybdenum, boron and other trace elements, which satisfy the requirements of crops. Nutritional balance improve crop growth, buds fatness, roots strength, seeding vigorous, well leaf photosynthesis, lodging-resistance, high fruit set e rate, and make the crops early bring forward market and extend the harvest picking.
2. Improvement of nutrients balance in the soil. Application of fertilizers can promote the formation of aggregate structure and improve the capacity of soil permeability, water, fertilizer and drainage by the gelation, adsorption and mineralization, and coordinate the four factors of supplement of water, fertilizer, gas and heat in the arable land, so that to achieve sustainable use of soil.
3. Complement organic matter, activate available Microorganisms. Beneficial bacteria break down the fixed NPK nutrients in soil, reduce losses and improve fertilizer efficiency, and inhibit the spread of harmful micro-organisms development, active plant activity, and improve crop resistance, anti-cropping and so on.
Corn, wheat, sorghum, cotton, vegetables, fruits, sugar beets, hemp, sugar cane and other crops.