For making bread with the recipe containing 5-25% sugar.
0.8-1.2% of the amount of flour.
Max. Moisture (%):
Yeast, sorbitan monostearate
Preservation and Shelf life:
Please keep in dry and cool places; shelf life is 2 years.
5000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
despatch the shipment within 30 days upon receipt of P/O
"Gloripan" Sugar-tolerant Instant Dry Yeast 500g for bread:
Features:High performance, economical and practical
Ingredients: Yeast, sorbitan monostearate
Dosage: 0.8-1.2% of the amount of flour;
Usage: This bread yeast is designed for mixing directly with other dry ingredients first; and then add water and stir them well;
Suitable for bread-making with a sugar content of 5-25% in recipe;
1. It manufactured from selected high activity; high osmotic pressure resistant yeast strains and is suitable for the production of a variety of bread recipes with high glucose (25%) and high oil (20%).
2. It can effectively shorten the dough fermentation time;
3. It makes the bread a good expansion in the oven and meets the expansion requirements of different fermentation processes (such as direct dough and sponge dough method). It makes the bread with good expansion and large volume.
4. It makes the products in uniform color, with delicate internal organization and good taste.
Note: avoid being directly mixed with yeast and oil, water or ice. Oil is to be added as the other ingredients have been well mixed. Adjust the temperature of water to keep it constant between 25-28 degree.
Packaging & Shipping
1. 500g×20/carton (vacuum packing);
2. Economical vacuum packing of 5kg or 10kg is also available upon request;
3. Outer carton package size: 320×230×260mm;
4. Quantity in a 20 ft container: 1700 cartons;
5. Shelf life: 2 years in dry and cool places;
Species Yeast is a select culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Visual Description Light yellow, particles or strips
Odour Typical baker’s yeast
Moisture ≤ 5.5%
Dough Activity ≥ 450 mL CO2/h
The Viability Rate of Cells ≥ 75%
Save Rate ≥ 80%
Lead ≤ 1.0 mg/kg
Arsenic ≤ 1.5 mg/kg
Staphylococcus aureus Negative/25g
Angel Yeast Co., Ltd, founded in 1986, is a listed high-tech yeast company in China, which is specialized in the production of yeast and yeast derivatives. Angel has set up 10 factories in China,Egypt and Russia.